Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh, Grammy's...(Yes, this would be my commentary)


So, I managed to spend my entire evening watching the Grammy's and I had a few thoughts that I just felt the need to share. Maybe someone can understand!!
  1. Ryan Seacrest, Juiliana, Kelly Osborne...you make a great fashion team. I really loved watching the three of you discuss peoples' outfits. I'm not convinced that I believe you, but it was fun nonetheless.
  2. When did sitting in an egg become an iconic move? Mad props to Lady Gaga for transforming the way that America sees fashion...(not completely sure I understand it, but it's kind of genius)
  3. J. Hudson - you look amazing. A-MA-ZING! Please share you're trainer with me because I know that WeightWatchers alone didn't help to form that body.
  4. Bieber-Fever! Bieber-Fever! Need I say more? Guddi, I know if you were here you'd understand... :) (P.S.-Kind of want to see the movie now...is that bad?)
  5. And, why is Selena Gomez trying to act all discrete. We all know you're a couple.
  6. Why is the Smith family so ridiculously cute?! OMG! I sometimes wish that Jayda and Will were, like, my second set of parents. And the little boy is Will Smith's son turned actor turned rapper? What? Love it!!
  7. Banjos at the Grammy's. Really? Okay.
  8. Um...Gweneth Paltrow?! [uncomfortable pause]. I know you did that movie where you looked ridiculous trying to be a country star (at least from the previews, which is as far as I got). Honestly, when did you start singing. Not saying I didn't enjoy it a little, but really...
  9. What happened to reggae? And ragga? Grammy...you're slacking! Why don't we have a Bob Marley throwback. "No woman, no cry" (Guddi, Mark - shout out!)
  10. As I watch Katy Perry, all I can think about is how having a distinct "persona" is the new thing. Katy, Gaga, and let's not forget Ms. Menage...
  11. Why didn't the cast of Glee perform. Now that would have been awesome! The show is starting to make me feel like I should be watching "the Kardashians" (except, even Kim is at the Grammy's). 
  12. When is Bieber going to win a Grammy? I don't want to wait anymore.
  13. Rianna's dress was kinda hot, Emininem is kinda hot, and Dr. Dre is still alive!
  14. P.S.- John Legend is super hot!
Gosh, I really love the Grammy's...

No comments:

Post a Comment